Offspring is about
* David (Day, made in Spain on the island of Fuerteventura and born April 2004)
* Jody (Jo, made in Singapore somewhere in Upper East Coast and born March 2006) and
* Luanne (Lu, made in Sydney's Blue Mountains and born March 2008) as seen through their mother’s eyes.
If you don’t like kids, you will be bored to death.
I write the blog for them when they grow up, for their father KK, and for myself because half the things I wrote two years ago I have forgotten.
If there’s anyone else who enjoys reading about the minutae of our lives, that’s nice!
In the bigger scheme of things, here’s a family timeline, from the time I started the blog.
* 2004 November 2: The day I left my job as a newspaper journalist (probably forever) to be a full-time mum
* 2006 March 20: Jody was born
* 2006 July 17: We upped and left for Sydney so KK could do his Master’s degree, and that’s when the blog became “Offspring in Oz – When a penniless impractical mum who can’t cook or clean carts her baby and toddler down under”
* 2007 July 3: We return to Singapore
* 2008 March 18: Lulu was born
* 2009 July 13: We move into our first Family Home