Monday, June 09, 2008
Nearly 3 months now, and getting sweeter by the day. We (even Dee now) love her to bits.
Lu, she looks like a boy but is a girly girl.
To quote KK, in an uncharacteristically over-the-top moment while he was carrying Lu: "I want to squeeze her so hard until something comes out."
Huh? Don't ask.
What we love love love about Lu:
* She sleeps from about 8pm until 8am. In-between: One feed at 6am. Dream come true.
* She coos and says "Aye!" when she sees us.
* She is (still) an any-person girl. Anyone can carry her and whisk her away and she wouldn't mind.
* She is relatively quiet. Neighbours ask: Where is the baby? We haven't heard her at all. But why is her sister (Jody) always screaming?
* She lies in her cot for quite long (maybe 15 minutes now) making eyes at her animal mobile.
The marvellous (or not so marvellous) thing about three-month maternity leaves, is that at the point mummy is getting ready to go back to work, baby is at her cutest.
The only not-so-nice thing about Lu? She wants carrying every time she is awake.