Monday, March 25, 2013

elliot

* All pictures by Elliot's daddy

I don’t know about the national statistics, but there seem to be a lot of people around me with three kids. Not more than that. Just three.

Three is the new two! Hooray for all the brave mums and dads!

Every time a friend has a baby I have to go and visit. It is quite an occasion, meeting a brand new person for the first time.

The other day, the girls and I meet Elliot, the third child.

IMG_5299

It seems we just said Hi to Elliot’s sister, Erin, and here we are meeting another Leong.

Jo and Lu are googly-eyed throughout. In between prattling on with Erin, they pop over to stroke Elliot’s feet and Wah at his tiny-ness.

photo 3

photo 1

They want a baby too. KK too. Still. He is very concerned that I am already 38 and time is running out.

Man.

3 comments:

Karmeleon said...

I was past 40 when we had the 4th !

Sher said...

u amazing!! but who knows? i mite change my mind when i'm 40 and i suddenly miss having a baby. haha.

Bliss said...

When you have your 4th, I might be inspired by your courage and finally dive into having my 3rd! Haha!