Monday, July 25, 2016

violent

I have a temper which I keep under wraps but I do get violent sometimes.

Things which get to me: Overwhelming IT, disrespectful kids and screen addiction. The problem is that I try very hard to repress and when it builds up beyond a certain point it all explodes.

Cane marks.

IMG_7996

Day’s phone. I smashed it by throwing it on the ground, from height, then proceeded to kick it like it was a soccer ball while screaming that phones are demonic. The kids, eyes agog, were all witness to the murder.

IMG_8916

Not proud of the ugly side. I'm sorry.

9 comments:

francesca said...

U are not alone. For the cane marks, you can apply aloe Vera gel - but of course do it when they are asleep.

Sher said...

:) thanks.

Anonymous said...

You are not alone... Haha... One of those mummy moments when the kids push their limits. I think it's ok to be firm and assertive, just need to explain to them why we do it.

Anonymous said...

It is a natural consequence of SAHM who are pushed to their limits everyday. Somehow I regret a little for throwing out the cane when we moved a few months ago. My boy has been pushing my limits and pressing all the wrong buttons lately. If only they would listen to reasoning and explanations...sigh.

francesca said...

It doesn't only happen to sahm. I'm a working mom and I have those outbursts as well from time to time.

Hui Ming said...

I dont think it happens only to SAHM too... everyone has our own limits. But, may i suggest to remove the picture in case his friends or his friends' mums see it and ask him about it?

Angelyn McCormack said...

Your temper monster is normal. I kicked out my 10yo daughter out of the house before.

Sher said...

out of the house?! tts extreme!

hui ming: din identify who the marks are on.. might not be the boy.

Hui Ming said...

ops my mistake!