Thursday, April 13, 2017

melbourne: the wanderer

Sans kids, my camera is trained on my travelling companions.

I take plenty of photos of the couple. Like these:

IMG_2114

2017 04 10_1893

But then, I also take photos of the One Who Does Not Want To Be Taken. He's the one who shies off every photo in normal circumstances

2017 04 11_1682
* Room-mate, youngest brother, wanderer

As Choon snaps away at Phoebe, indulging in his new-found passion for photography and a subject who stirs his heart, I furtively steal shots of Teng.

IMG_2115

It is a very satisfying exercise to take photos of one who is initially reluctant, but subsequently lapses into bochup-ness. He is completely indifferent, and it’s these photos which I find delightful.

IMG_1952
* Carrying photographer's bag

IMG_2184
* Guarding photographer's bag 

IMG_1972
* Guarding photographer's light stick and holder of jackets

IMG_1968
* Being a photographer's assistant is tiring but at least he's amusing the groom

IMG_1981
* Caffeine minion

IMG_2009
* Beleagured

IMG_2011
* Wind-blown

IMG_2059
* Lepak

IMG_2079
* Solitude

IMG_2148
* Confinement

IMG_2149
* In the darkness

IMG_2173
* Enlightenment

2 comments:

Dee said...

I love that you three are so close and now, another sister(in-law). I miss the growing up years with my 2 elder brothers. love the vintage house and 70 years old fridge!

Sher said...

yeah its nice for the family to welcome another member. and yes, i do so love the old place and all of its old furnishings!